Article provided by: Steven D Wegner DDS PC
Patients trust Dr. Steven Wegner for affordable, effective Invisalign® in Omaha when looking into options for straightening teeth or closing gapped teeth. If you’ve been thinking about braces for yourself but worry about the long-term commitment involved with wearing conventional metal braces, there’s good news for you: removable aligners make wearing the Invisalign system more comfortable and less of a commitment.
Multiple Benefits to Selecting Invisalign
It surprises a lot of dental patients to learn that Invisalign’s aligners are entirely removable. Provided they’re in place for at least 22 hours per day, they’ll deliver the beautiful results intended. Additional advantages of Invisalign over conventional metal bracket & wire braces include:
- The nearly invisible nature of clear plastic Invisalign makes it a popular choice for straightening and aligning teeth. Patients love the zero-peer-pressure aspects of these aligners as an alternative to metal braces – you don’t have to put your life on hold just to straighten your teeth.
- Since Invisalign’s aligners are removable, you can eat whatever you want without worrying that wires or brackets will break or become dislodged from sticky or crunchy foods. Remove aligners before eating and replace them after brushing and flossing.
- Unlike conventional braces, Invisalign does not put you at higher risk for tooth decay, since there is nowhere for food and bacteria to hide. Cleaning your teeth is as easy as before you had braces – simply remove the aligners every time you brush and floss. Ensure you clean the aligners at the same time.
- Enjoy the freedom to continue with sports activities or playing a musical instrument with Invisalign – it’s your choice: remove aligners or keep them in.
- Self-esteem soars when there are no metal bands, brackets, or wires to attract the attention of peers. Smile naturally – no one will even suspect you’re wearing Invisalign.
Did We Mention Comfort?
With no brackets or wires to poke or irritate the mouth’s sensitive tissue, the comfort level of Invisalign in Omaha is superior to other types of braces. Clear, smooth plastic aligners fit against your teeth snugly and feel natural inside of your mouth. You’ll find yourself smiling easily without the worry that your teeth will suddenly become the center of attention.
Now is the Time for Invisalign in Omaha
The sooner you treat misaligned teeth, the sooner you can enjoy the improved oral health that comes with easier-to-clean, straighter teeth. Book a no-obligation Invisalign consultation with Dr. Steven Wegner or to learn more about clear, removable aligners from Invisalign. We hope to see you in our office sometime soon.Invisalign Omaha
View Larger Map